MyPay helps you take a quick peek at your take home paycheck if you are earning in INDIAN RUPEES.This calculator is used as an approximation tool to help you in budgeting and managing your expenses and most importantly negotiating your pay with a future employer.
-- DOES NOT TRACK USER OR USER LOCATION for privacy reasons.
-- NO NEED TO ENTER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
-- ANY ISSUE PLEASE EMAIL DEVELOPER.
-- EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE INTERFACE.
• Calculates paycheck for metro cities
• Calculates a paycheck for salaried employees.
• Provide your deductions and Investments and the app helps you figure out your taxes and your take home paycheck.
• This app may help in budgeting and managing household expenses.
Capture screen and save on gallery image then text, email or print.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers to capture screen:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
On some devices Hold the power button and volume low button for 2 seconds to capture the screen.
Please leave a kind rating and review or suggestion to improve.
MyPay is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-12. The program can be installed on Android.
MyPay (version 1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.